If you or a family member is suffering from sleep apnea, you are one of millions of Americans who do. Snoring in Red Bank is a common symptom of sleep apnea. At Denise DiBona, DDS, LLC, we will provide a fast diagnosis so you can receive treatment for a great night’s rest – including comfortable sleep appliances.
A sleep appliance will:
- Allow you to breathe comfortably throughout the night
- Lessen the likelihood that you’ll suffer from high blood pressure or other health conditions linked to sleep apnea
- Minimize unpleasant apnea symptoms like headaches, dry mouth, and daytime fatigue
Call 732-945-5343 now to schedule a sleep apnea consultation at our Red Bank office.
Testing Helps Diagnose Your Sleep Issues
Denise DiBona, DDS, LLC can order both at-home and off-site sleep studies to diagnose sleep apnea and snoring. Here is how they work:
- If you are interested in the at-home study, you will be given a machine to wear that will monitor your sleeping habits.
- For off-site studies, Dr. DiBona will refer you to a specialist who performs the testing in a lab setting.
Once either study is completed, Dr. DiBona will go over the results with you. It is important that the sleep study is performed to get a correct diagnosis so that you can receive the right treatment.
If the results confirm that you suffer from sleep apnea, Dr. DiBona will work hand-in-hand with you to ensure you get the right treatment. Denise DiBona, DDS, LLC specializes in making comfortable sleep appliances to open your airway and keep you breathing throughout the night.
Sleep Apnea & Snoring Affect Your Health
Sleep apnea can affect both kids and adults. It can be a serious and life-threatening condition, especially if it is not diagnosed and handled in a timely manner. The condition can cause or exacerbate the following:
- High Blood Pressure
- Heart Attack
- Heart Disease
- Irregular Heartbeat
- Overall Poor Health and Well-Being
Call today at 732-945-5343 for help with snoring in Red Bank and other sleep apnea symptoms.