At Denise DiBona, DDS, LLC, we offer dental crowns and bridges in Red Bank to repair and protect your existing teeth or replace any that are missing. Dr. DiBona wants each of our patients to have a fully functioning smile, as it’s important to both your health and your confidence!
We can use a crown to:
- Mend breaks or cracks in teeth
- Repair a severely decayed tooth
- Seal a tooth following a root canal
- Replace a missing tooth, when used with a dental implant or as part of a bridge
Call 732-945-5343 today to schedule a consultation. We provide movie glasses with noise-canceling headphones, pillows, blankets, and more to ensure your total comfort while we treat your smile.
Improve & Protect Your Smile With Dental Crowns & Bridges
Here are a few ways our crowns and bridges can benefit your smile:
- Dental Crowns – If your tooth is damaged, decayed, or fractured, your dentist will provide you with a dental crown to cover your entire tooth and restore your smile’s beauty. We use BruxZir solid zirconia crowns, which are incredibly strong and chip-proof. They will look and shine like your natural teeth.
- Dental Bridges – For one or more missing teeth in a row, we may suggest a bridge to “bridge” the gap where the missing tooth once was. A bridge consists of two dental crowns that cover the teeth on either side of the gap, and a solid crown connected to them that fills in the gap.
- Implant-Supported Bridges – We can also create bridges that are attached to dental implants. These will be customized to match the rest of your smile and will remain firmly in place.
Once you have your new dental crowns or bridges, Dr. DiBona, Dr. Reff, or Dr. Chugh will provide you with everything you need to know to keep them in great shape. With the proper maintenance, zirconia crowns and bridges can remain beautiful for many years.
For dental crowns and bridges in Red Bank, call Denise DiBona, DDS, LLC at 732-945-5343.