Everyone at Denise DiBona, DDS, LLC wants your smile to be at its best – for your health, your confidence, and your comfort. That’s why we offer restorative dentistry in Red Bank! We can replace missing teeth, repair damaged ones, and relieve dental pain you may be experiencing.
Our restorative dental care will:
- Allow you to eat all your favorite foods
- Give you the confidence to smile freely
- Help prevent dental problems that can result from misaligned or missing teeth
- Make it easier to care for your teeth
Call Denise DiBona, DDS, LLC today at 732-945-5343 to make an appointment!
Attain a Fully Functioning Smile With Restorative Dentistry Treatments
Whether it’s a broken tooth or a cavity, damaged teeth negatively affect you. Our dentists offer multiple restorative dentistry services to create the smile you need and want, including:
- Dental Implants – Dental implants replace your missing tooth or teeth and potentially last a lifetime. Made of titanium, these replacement tooth roots are placed in your jawbone. A super-strong and great-looking dental crown is then anchored to the implant.
- Dental Crowns – These strong, customized “caps” repair and protect damaged teeth. We make crowns of tooth-colored material that will blend right in with the rest of your smile!
- Dental Bridges – We can also replace missing teeth with a dental bridge, which is supported by teeth on each side. Or we can provide a bridge that is fixed to dental implants instead.
- Root Canals – When the interior pulp and nerve of your tooth are infected from severe decay, you will need to have a root canal performed to alleviate the pain and save your tooth from extraction. We use rotary technology, which makes the procedure far more comfortable and faster than traditional methods.
- Tooth Fillings – If you have dental decay, we can fill the tooth for you to prevent further damage. We offer tooth-colored fillings so you never have to worry about a dark, shiny metal filling. To remove decay, we use air abrasion, a technique that requires no shots or drilling. We can also use amalgam fillings upon your request.
- Inlay or Onlay – If your cavity occurs in a molar and is too large for a filling, we may recommend an inlay or onlay. Made of porcelain and matched to your tooth color, inlays fill the cavity in the center of a molar’s surface, while onlays expand to also cover the points of your molars.
- Dental Veneers – Dr. DiBona uses strong e.max veneers, which are bonded to the front of your teeth to repair cracks and chips. We also offer no-prep Lumineers, which are so thin that little to no enamel from your tooth surface has to be removed (a common requirement for receiving other veneers).