Denise DiBona, DDS, LLC provides oral surgery in Red Bank to relieve dental pain and fully repair your smile. Both Dr. Denise DiBona and Dr. Steven Reff have advanced training in dental implant placement and other aspects of oral surgery.
No matter which dentist performs your dental surgery, you can relax during your procedure with:
- A chair massager
- A neck pillow and warm blanket
- Noise-canceling headphones to tune us out while we work
- Oral medication, if you need it
To find out if an oral surgery procedure could benefit your smile, call Denise DiBona, DDS, LLC at 732-945-5343 to schedule a consultation.
Save Your Smile With Oral Surgery Services
Our oral surgery procedures include treatments to remove teeth, even wisdom teeth, and to repair bone and gum tissue. You can receive:
- Tooth Extractions – If your tooth is too damaged to save, we may recommend that the tooth be extracted. The extraction process is quick with minimal pain, as our team is highly qualified and experienced to perform the procedure. We also extract wisdom teeth to prevent pain and keep the rest of your smile healthy.
- Ridge Augmentation – Ridge augmentation is the process of rebuilding your jawbone back to its natural shape and strength. This procedure strengthens your jaw if it is too weak to receive dental implants. It can also improve your appearance by evening out the jawline.
- Sinus Lifts – Sinus lifts are used to make sure your dental implants have enough room to be placed in your upper jaw and enough bone to support them.
- Gum Grafts – We use your own gum tissue to repair exposed tooth roots due to gum recession, which can cause pain and sensitivity. It is important to treat gum recession to end sensitivity and to protect your tooth roots from bacteria exposure.
- Bone Grafts – This procedure provides you with extra bone material in your jaw to better support dental implants. A bone graft is not always needed, but it is common for patients who have been missing teeth for several years.
- Socket Grafting – If you’ve lost a tooth, material can be put in the socket to preserve your underlying bone, keeping the space ready for a replacement tooth. This is common for patients who plan to have a dental implant placed, but it is also helpful for many patients who are having an extraction.
- Guided Bone Regeneration – In some cases, your body can do the work to rebuild bone! This treatment involves placing a small membrane between your bone and gum tissue to stimulate the growth of both, leading to a stronger smile. Ask us if you qualify!