If you have dental pain in Red Bank, call Denise DiBona, DDS, LLC at 732-945-5343 immediately so we can determine if you’re dealing with a dental emergency. Dr. DiBona offers same-day emergency appointments to provide the relief you need. We also offer:
- Extended hours to ensure we can meet your needs quickly
- Effective local anesthesia to quickly numb your mouth
- Dentists trained in restorative procedures and periodontal care
At Denise DiBona, DDS, LLC, we believe in a total health dental approach. We make sure that every aspect of your mouth, from your teeth to your gums, receives proper care in order to restore your health.
Discover How Our Dental Services Eliminate Pain
A single problematic tooth can make life miserable. There are many reasons you may be experiencing tooth pain, from cavities to a tooth infection or even trauma. To benefit you and your smile, we can:
- Determine if you have a cavity, remove the decay, and then protect your tooth with a filling – without drilling in many cases
- Perform a root canal to remove damaged pulp that is causing your pain
- Extract any damaged teeth that cannot be repaired to relieve your pain
- Provide dental implants to replace any extracted teeth
One of the most common complaints we receive from patients is that their gums are swollen, bleeding, and red. This often indicates gum disease, which is almost as common as cavities. Gum disease can lead to tooth loss and bone loss and is even linked to heart disease and diabetes. It is important that you receive the care you need as soon as possible. We offer the following gum disease treatments:
- Periodontal Maintenance
- Deep Scaling
- Medication and Antibiotics
- Specialized Pastes and Rinses
We Ensure Your Comfort While Preventing Further Pain
We use a painless local anesthetic to numb your mouth during pain-relieving procedures. We also offer comfort options to help keep you relaxed, including movies, blankets, and pillows. Once we’ve solved your current dental issue, we will recommend preventive dentistry services to make sure you don’t have to put up with unnecessary pain in the future. We offer thorough dental exams and cleanings to ensure your smile is as healthy as possible.
Call 732-945-5343 to schedule your appointment right away and relieve your Red Bank dental pain. With many years’ experience and a commitment to your total dental health, Dr. DiBona, Dr. Reff, and Dr. Chugh are fully prepared to restore your smile.