Denise DiBona, DDS, LLC offers the highest level of general dentistry services at our Red Bank, NJ dentist office. We love treating smiles of all ages, and we always ensure you and each member of your family feel welcome and fully relaxed!
Please take a quick look at our general dentistry services below, then call us today at (732) 945-5343 to schedule your first appointment!
General Dentistry for a Healthier Smile
Our general dentistry services here at Denise DiBona, DDS, LLC include:
- Dental Cleanings & Exams – One of our caring dental hygienists will thoroughly clean your teeth to get rid of troublesome plaque and tartar. After your dental cleaning, you will see Dr. DiBona, who will perform a ViziLite oral cancer screening that detects cancerous cells using fluorescence – in only a few minutes.
She will also check your jawbone, gums, and teeth and look for signs of sleep apnea. Once the exam is completed, we will discuss the results and any needed treatments, as well as any concerns you may have.
- Dry Mouth Treatment – We will confer with your physician to determine if you’re suffering from dry mouth due to medical reasons. For example, a current prescription could be to blame. From there, we’ll prescribe a rinse or other beneficial treatment to solve the problem.
- Halitosis/Bad Breath Treatment – We will also consult your physician to determine the best option for treating chronic bad breath. A gastric issue or oral hygiene may be causing the problem. We’ll find out and resolve the issue!
- Athletic Mouthguards – We create custom mouthguards to protect your smile during activities. These are far more efficient than over-the-counter mouthguards in terms of comfort and effectiveness. You can even choose colors and patterns!
- Preventive Treatments – We provide dental sealants, foam fluoride treatments, and fluoride varnish to shield your teeth from bacteria that can cause decay. Sealants are coatings that cover your back teeth, which are typically more vulnerable to decay. Fluoride is especially beneficial for our younger patients, since they’re more likely to have cavities.
Call Today – Dr. DiBona Is Ready To Treat Your Smile!
Call Denise DiBona, DDS, LLC at (732) 945-5343 today to make an appointment at our Red Bank, NJ dentist office. You can also contact us through our convenient online form! Our total health dental approach is sure to keep your smile healthy.
Dr. Denise DiBona is a certified member of top dental associations in the country including American Dental Association and has received certifications in Invisalign and orthodontics, sleep apnea treatment, implant dentistry (surgical placement), and Botox® and dermal fillers.