Our general dental services will:
- Help keep your mouth free of decay
- Relieve uncomfortable conditions like dry mouth
- Protect your teeth from injuries during athletics
- Give us a chance to identify small issues so they can be treated before they become bigger problems
Call us today at 732-945-5343 to schedule your first appointment. We’re at 146 Maple Avenue, near the Count Basie Center for the Arts, with convenient parking in the rear.
We Offer All the General Dental Care You Need
Our general dentistry services include:
- Dental Cleanings & Exams – One of our dental hygienists will clean your teeth to get rid of troublesome plaque and tartar. You will also see a dentist who will perform a ViziLite oral cancer screening that detects cancerous cells using fluorescence – in only a few minutes. They will also check your jawbone, gums, and teeth and look for signs of sleep apnea. We will then discuss recommended treatments and address your concerns and questions.
- Dry Mouth Treatment – We will confer with your physician to determine if you’re suffering from dry mouth due to medical reasons. For example, a current prescription could be to blame. From there, we’ll prescribe a rinse or other beneficial treatment to solve the problem.
- Halitosis/Bad Breath Treatment – We will also consult your physician to determine the best option for treating chronic bad breath. A gastric issue or oral hygiene may be causing the problem. We’ll find out and resolve the issue!
- Athletic Mouthguards – We create custom mouthguards to protect your smile during activities. These are far more efficient than over-the-counter mouthguards in terms of comfort and effectiveness. You can even choose colors and patterns!
- Preventive Treatments – We provide dental sealants, foam fluoride treatments, and fluoride varnish to shield your teeth from bacteria that can cause decay. Sealants are coatings that cover your back teeth, which are typically more vulnerable to decay. Fluoride is especially beneficial for our younger patients, who are more likely to have cavities.
Call Denise DiBona, DDS, LLC at 732-945-5343 today for general dentistry in Red Bank. You can also contact us through our convenient online form. Our total health dental approach is sure to keep your smile healthy!