- Eliminate adhesive with implant dentures
- Smile right away with temporary dentures
- Choose from several denture options
If you are missing teeth or have severely decayed and damaged teeth, dentures in Red Bank may not be the first restorative dentistry option you think of. Yet Denise DiBona, DDS, LLC offers several realistic denture options to provide you with reliable tooth replacements.
Today’s modern dentures:
- Fit better, with less slippage and irritation
- Don’t require surgery for placement
- Are a more affordable option than some other teeth replacements
- Can be attached to dental implants for enhanced security
Call Denise DiBona, DDS, LLC today at 732-945-5343 to schedule a consultation!
We’ll Find the Perfect Dentures for You
Dr. DiBona offers a variety of teeth replacements to best suit your smile, including:
- Conventional Full – These are a comfortable solution to replace all your teeth. You can expect a few weeks to get used to the dentures being in your mouth, as well as occasional visits to our office for readjustments as your jaw changes shape and size. This helps ensure a good fit.
- Conventional Partial – This type of teeth replacement is a great option if you’re missing only a few of your teeth. They consist of a metal frame attached to a gum-colored base. The frame will fit around adjacent teeth to anchor the partial in place. Beautiful teeth are attached to the top of the base to give you a full smile.
- Implant-Retained and Implant-Supported – If you want the most secure fit for your dentures, with no slipping, consider dental implant dentures. Implant-retained dentures snap onto dental implants to hold the denture in place. Implant-supported dentures clip onto a sturdy bar that is attached to implants. With either option, you’ll get a stabilized smile and improved eating and speaking abilities – and no one will know you’re wearing dentures!
- Temporary – These are perfect for anyone who needs to have their teeth removed but cannot go without them. Once your teeth have been extracted, your dentist immediately places a custom denture in your mouth that is made for you prior to your procedure.
Call Denise DiBona, DDS, LLC at 732-945-5343 in Red Bank.