- Regain full oral function with implants
- Mini implants may be an option if you have bone loss
- Our dentists both place & restore implants
If you are missing teeth, you’re probably hesitant to smile in public. At Denise DiBona, DDS, LLC, we know just how to correct the problem. Dental implants in Red Bank are one of the most reliable tooth replacement options for our patients. Once you receive implants, you will finally be able to:
- Smile for anybody taking a picture of you
- Eat whatever you want
- Stop dealing with dental discomfort
- Forget about dentures slipping around
To see how teeth implants can help you regain your smile, call Dr. DiBona and her team at 732-945-5343 today and schedule an appointment at our office.
Replace Any Number of Teeth With Implants
Dental implants are a long-lasting tooth replacement option that can take the place of one tooth or all of your teeth. The dental implant consists of a small titanium post that Dr. DiBona carefully places into your jawbone. The implant replaces your missing tooth’s root and provides a firm foundation on which to secure:
- A crown for individually missing teeth
- A bridge for several missing teeth in a row
- Dentures for many or all missing teeth
Depending on the condition of your teeth, we may need to extract failing teeth before placing dental implants that support a full set of replacement teeth. Sometimes we can extract your teeth in the same visit we place your implants.
Once the jawbone has healed over a few months, the posts will act as anchors for your new teeth to provide you with a full smile. In some cases, we can even provide you with temporary replacement teeth immediately, so you’ll be able to smile with confidence right after your implant procedure!
If you do not have enough bone in your jaw to complete a dental implant procedure, we have solutions. We can:
- Provide bone grafting procedures to restore the bone in your jaw by placing bone material into your sockets
- Use mini implants, since their smaller size does not require the bone density that full-sized implants do
We Offer Many Types of Implant Treatments
Thanks to our dentists’ expertise, we offer many kinds of dental implant treatments. Depending on your situation, we may recommend:
- Traditional or mini implants
- Full-mouth implants or single implants
- Implant-supported dentures with a bar attachment
- Implant-retained dentures with ball-and-socket attachments
- Immediate implants
When you come in for your consultation here at Denise DiBona, DDS, LLC, we will ensure you are in good enough health to support your implants and heal quickly. Your consultation will be thorough, including an examination and digital X-rays. After gathering all your information, your dentist will discuss your options with you and determine what your best tooth replacement option is.
If you are ready to schedule a consultation for dental implants in Red Bank, please call Denise DiBona, DDS, LLC at 732-945-5343 today.