- Request a visit now for same-day emergency care
- Benefit from our team’s decades of experience
- We won’t need a drill to repair many cavities
If you are experiencing dental emergencies in Red Bank, call us at 732-945-5343 now. Denise DiBona, DDS, LLC offers same-day dental appointments to make sure you are seen quickly. Your health is the most important thing, and you never want to risk it by waiting too long for proper care.
Your emergency dental care will include:
- A team with decades of experience in handling emergencies
- Restorative care like root canals and dental crowns to fix your damaged smile
- Comforts like pillows and blankets to help you relax
- Hours as late as 7 p.m. so it’s easy to see you in a hurry
- Pain-free technology like no-drill air abrasion for repairing cavities
Call us ASAP at 732-945-5343 for assistance.
Many Common Emergencies Require Restorative Care
No matter what your emergency is, we are here to help you. Never be too embarrassed to call us and let us know your situation. Dr. DiBona and our team are always here to talk to you, not judge you for your teeth. We treat loose teeth, infected teeth, abscessed teeth, severe dental pain, and many other emergencies. Here is how we treat some of them:
- Knocked-Out or Broken Teeth – We will do our best to save your tooth and quickly alleviate the pain. If your tooth is knocked out, we recommend that you recover it as quickly as possible and call our office for an appointment. Place the tooth in a container of milk or saliva, and bring it in to us. This will help keep the tooth’s root alive. To replace a knocked-out tooth, we can provide a dental implant or dental bridge. If you have a broken tooth, we can repair it using a dental crown.
- Painful Toothaches – Tooth pain is typically caused by decay or some type of trauma to the mouth. We will examine you and determine the source of your problem. If it’s tooth decay, we may clean the decay with no-drill airless abrasion and fill your cavity to save your tooth. If a filling cannot be performed because the nerve of the tooth is infected, we may perform a root canal to remove the decayed portion and prevent an extraction.
Call Denise DiBona, DDS, LLC immediately for dental emergencies in Red Bank at 732-945-5343. We promise to provide you with same-day appointments for all dental emergencies, and we work extended hours to accommodate you as well.