- Choose from three kinds of braces
- Invisalign offers discreet straightening
- Encourage proper oral development for your child
If you’re tired of dealing with crooked teeth, Denise DiBona, DDS, LLC is ready to help! We understand that not everyone is born with straight teeth. We offer the solutions you need – including Invisalign clear braces – to ensure you have the straight, beautiful smile you have always desired.
Our orthodontics in Red Bank will:
- Let you choose from several methods of straightening teeth, including clear aligners
- Create room in your child’s jaw to help their teeth come in properly
- Make it easier to avoid cavities and gum disease
- Help you feel more confident, knowing your smile looks great
We Offer More Than One Option for Braces, Including Preventive Orthodontics
Depending on the issues we need to address, you can be treated with either traditional orthodontics or short-term orthodontics for quicker results. If we recommend braces, you have three options:
- Traditional Metal Braces – These use brackets and wires to move teeth into proper alignment and improve bite.
- Clear Braces – While these function like metal braces, their ceramic brackets and wires are either clear or shaded to match teeth so they won’t stand out in your smile.
- Thermal NiTi (Nickel Titanium) Straight Wire Braces – These functional orthodontics use flexible wires to gently move teeth while improving oral functions like eating and speaking.
We also offer early orthodontic intervention treatments for children to ensure their smiles remain straight over the years. With Phase I orthodontics, we will work on your child’s arch development and expansion to help teeth grow in without crowding issues. This will reduce the need for tooth extractions if your child eventually does need braces.
Invisalign Orthodontics For Teens & Adults Offers Discreet Straightening
Invisalign is a great option for teens and adults who want to straighten their teeth without others noticing. Invisalign offers a clear alternative to metal braces and eliminates any self-conscious feelings you might have with metal on your teeth. We will provide you with a series of custom-made aligners that are shaped to fit your mouth perfectly and gently shift your teeth. You will graduate to the next set of aligners every two weeks or so depending on your progress.
In addition to standard Invisalign aligners and Invisalign Teen for younger smiles, we offer:
- Invisalign Express to correct minor crowding or spacing
- Invisalign Lite to treat milder orthodontic issues that don’t require major shifting, often at a more affordable cost to you
We’ll Recommend the Right Orthodontics Option for You
If you need orthodontic treatment, Dr. DiBona will:
- Discuss everything with you in detail
- Take digital X-rays and examine your mouth, looking carefully at your teeth to determine the best action for you
- Recommend a treatment type and discuss how long the treatment is estimated to take
Traditional braces are typically recommended for younger teens. Although adults and older teens can also wear traditional braces, Dr. DiBona usually recommends Invisalign, clear braces, or another option that fits in better with your lifestyle.
Ready for a straighter smile? Call Denise DiBona, DDS, LLC at 732-945-5343 for orthodontics in Red Bank.