You can take advantage of our services again at our open dentist office in Red Bank, NJ. Please read our letter below to learn about the new protocols we have put in place in light of COVID-19. Then, call 732-945-5343 or for an appointment at Denise DiBona DDS.
Great News!! We are BACK!
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our lives have been turned upside-down over the past few months, and we are all cautiously preparing for a level of normalcy to resume. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: Our commitment to your safety!
As you probably have noticed in the past, office cleanliness and maintaining infection control protocols have been a top priority for our practice. Our sterilization and disinfection processes are paramount in ensuring that your visits to our practice are safe and comfortable, and that my team and I are also protected and safe. And, because of our commitment to uphold (and surpass) the recommended infection control procedures, I am happy to report that (thankfully), NONE of my team has contracted CoVid-19!
However, as many of you realize, the recommendations of the ADA (American Dental Assoc.), the CDC (Center for Disease Control), and OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Admin.) have been modified and updated in order to address CoVid-19 concerns. I would like to take this opportunity to inform you of some of the additional measures we are taking to ensure everyone’s safety.
- Our office will communicate with you prior to your appointment, typically by phone, to ask CoVid-19 related questions. You will be asked these same questions in written format when you arrive at our office.
- You will have the option to wait in your car until your treatment room is ready, or you may opt to come in to our reception area, provided you practice social distancing when selecting a seat.
- Anyone who enters our office will be required to wear a face covering.
- All patients will have their temperature taken and recorded when entering the office to verify they are not febrile.
- Appointments will be managed differently to minimize the number of patients in the office at one time. (This may result in a slight reduction in appointment time options when scheduling.)
- All patients will be required to wash their hands upon entering the office. There will also be hand sanitizer available in numerous locations for your use, as needed.
- We have installed clear acrylic shields at our reception desk and check-out desk to maximize our/your protection during check-in and check-out.
- We have added HEPA filter air purification units in each treatment room to ensure proper air filtration and increase air cleanliness.
- Our team will be utilizing kN95 masks and face shields during all dental procedures involving the high-speed handpiece (dental drill) and /or the Cavitron (used by the hygienists).
- Our hygienists have been provided with additional high-speed suction devices to reduce/eliminate the water spray during Cavitron use.
As you can see, we are fully prepared and able to continue offering you, our dental family, excellent care in a clean and safe environment. And, please realize that, unlike some other healthcare professions, the dental profession has been practicing strict infection control protocols and sterilization/ disinfection procedures for decades! This is really “nothing new” for us!
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you (and us!) safe in our practice.
If you are one of the many unfortunate patients whose appointment was canceled due to the CoVid-19 closure (Mar. 18 – May 30), PLEASE feel free to contact us to set up a new appointment. We are working diligently to reach each and every one of you and will do our best to schedule your new appointment as soon as possible.
Thank you for choosing us to care for your family’s dental health. We take that responsibility seriously and value your trust and loyalty. We look forward to welcoming you back and wish you all a happy, healthy, and safe summer!
Yours in better dental health,
Denise DiBona, DDS