It’s August, and the kids are heading back to school. You’re sure to have several things to do to prepare for the new school year. You need to buy new clothes, get all the snacks and lunch foods from the grocery store, and check off all the school supplies from your list. In all the preparation, don’t forget to get everyone’s smiles ready for school!
At Denise DiBona, DDS, we offer everything your family needs to keep their smiles healthy and happy, from dental exams to tooth-colored fillings. See just a few of the ways we can help below. Then call our Red Bank, NJ dentist at 732-945-5343 to set up everyone’s visits.
Dental Cleanings & Exams Keep Teeth Shiny & Decay-Free
Let our Red Bank, NJ dentist office help your family keep their teeth healthy year-round! By coming in twice a year for checkups, we can ensure your teeth stay clean and tartar-free. We’ll polish them to help them look shiny and fend off bacteria. Your teeth will look and feel great afterward!
To prevent decay throughout the year, we can also provide:
- Dental sealants
- Foam fluoride treatments
- Fluoride varnish
Ask about these treatments for you or your children during your next visit.
Stay Comfortable with No-Shot Tooth-Colored Fillings
If we find tooth decay or cavities during an exam, we can fill them quickly with metal-free fillings. If you or your child has ever had a filling elsewhere, you might be a little nervous about getting numb beforehand. At our office, we use air abrasion to place fillings. These require no shots and no drilling. This is just one of the many ways our office caters to you to help you feel more at ease.
Stop Your Child from Thumb Sucking
If your younger child is entering school or hasn’t been in school long, it’s possible that they still suck their thumb. Although peer pressure at school often stops children from this habit, feel free to ask about solutions if you’re concerned that your child hasn’t stopped.
Orthodontics Straightens Teeth & Prevents Future Problems
We can treat all family members for orthodontics starting at age 7. We even offer some treatments that will straighten teeth before the school year is over!
Dr. DiBona has received advanced training in orthodontics for adults and children. That’s why she can offer so many options for your family.
- Early intervention – We’ll check your child’s teeth starting at 7 years old for any potential orthodontic issues. If we see any issues, we can provide care that will eliminate future problems and possibly prevent extraction if your child needs braces down the road.
- Invisalign – Teens and adults love these clear orthodontics! Older teens in school appreciate the option of straightening teeth without metal braces. They can also take out the aligners for special events, like prom and graduation. Aligners are supposed to be removed for eating, so your teen doesn’t have to turn down popcorn when going to the movies with friends, and they don’t have to worry about embarrassment from food getting stuck in their teeth at school. Often, we can complete care in 12 months or less!
- Metal braces – We also offer metal braces, which take care of a host of problems for all ages. Younger teens and pre-teens like colored rubber bands, too. Plus, we use special materials that can also result in better oral health.
- Clear braces – If you or your child needs traditional braces but don’t want the metal brackets, ask about clear brackets and wires instead.
Wisdom Tooth Extractions Prevent Pain
Does your teen need their wisdom teeth removed? If you aren’t sure, come visit us. Our general dentist office can perform this procedure without you needing a specialist.
Keep Payments & Treatment Worry-Free
If you’re concerned about paying for your family’s care, we accept:
- CareCredit no-interest financing
- In-house financing
- Dental Health Care Club plan
- Insurance plans
If you’re concerned about staying relaxed in our care, our gentle touch, experience, and new dental methods help immensely. We also offer:
- Movie glasses with headphones
- Sunglasses to block overhead lights
- Prizes from our toy box for kids
- Massage chairs
- Blankets and pillows
It’s time for school, and it’s time to get your family’s smiles ready for school! Call 732-945-5343 to see how our Red Bank, NJ dentist office can protect and perfect all your smiles for life. You can also contact us easily online.