Get Your Smile Holiday-Ready with Snap-On Smile
The holiday season is just about here, which means you’ll be spending the next couple months attending parties and getting together with family and friends. Yay!
Well, perhaps not-so-yay if you’re self-conscious about the look of your smile. Holiday festivities lose a bit of their appeal if you have to constantly remind yourself to smile with your mouth closed, or spend parties strategically hiding your teeth behind your hand or a cup of eggnog.
Maybe you’ve put off looking into cosmetic dentistry because you assume you just can’t afford it.
Maybe you’ve been avoiding it because you fear drilling, pain, and other unpleasant things you associate with the dental office.
Maybe you’ve been meaning to do something about your smile, but just haven’t gotten around to it. It’s too late to get it into shape for the holiday season anyway, right?
With Snap-On Smile, Denise DiBona, DDS can give you a holiday- and everyday-ready grin in just a few weeks. Yup, start planning those parties. You will be there enthusiastically — and your smile will light up the room.
To book an appointment and learn more about what Snap-On Smile can do for you, call Denise DiBona, DDS of Red Bank, NJ at 732-945-5343.
What Is Snap-On Smile?
Snap-On Smile is perhaps the easiest, fastest, and least-invasive way to totally transform the appearance of your grin. It is a prosthetic set of teeth that completely covers the top arch or bottom arch of the mouth. Each Snap-On Smile is precisely custom fitted to the patient’s teeth and mouth dimensions and is crafted out of acetyl resin, a material that enables us to create an appliance that’s exceedingly thin, durable, and lifelike when worn.
Snap-On Smile fits right over your real teeth and snaps into place. It stays securely in the mouth and no messy dental adhesives are necessary.
Indeed, when you wear your new pearly whites, no one will have a clue that they are not your natural teeth. They will just know that you look amazing.
What Flaws Does Snap-On Smile Hide?
Because Snap-On Smile covers your natural teeth, it makes all sorts of flaws and imperfections vanish.
- Yellowing and stained teeth become dazzling white once again. Even if your tooth discoloration is resistant to traditional whitening treatments (for example, from decay or certain medications), it will disappear with Snap-On Smile.
- If your teeth have cosmetically unappealing chips, cracks, or worn edges, Snap-On Smile will make them appear flawless and intact once again. It also helps protect your teeth, preventing those blemishes from getting worse.
- Snap-On Smile covers unwanted gaps between your teeth, and even holes in your grin from teeth that are missing.
What Are the Benefits of Snap-On Smile?
So how does Snap-On Smile compare to other cosmetic dental procedures? Snap-On Smile is completely transformative in its effects, but is non-invasive, relatively inexpensive, and the entire procedure takes just a few weeks. What’s not to love?
- Snap-On Smile is great for people who have more than one cosmetic complaint about their teeth. Like dental veneers, it covers a multitude of problems all at once.
- Snap-On Smile is a removable prosthetic that fits right over your real teeth. So the process involves no invasive or uncomfortable dental work. It is an excellent option for people who want to change their smile, but suffer from dental anxiety. No drills, no needles, no pain!
- Snap-On Smile will not damage your teeth.
- Snap-On Smile is an excellent and much more affordable alternative to veneers.
- You can eat and drink with your Snap-On Smile in place. It’s just a good idea to avoid sticky and chewy foods while wearing your appliance.
- Snap-On Smile may be something you wear on an ongoing basis, or it can be a temporary way to have a gorgeous smile while you are undergoing the process of dental implants or another procedure.
- Snap-On Smile is fast! You will have your showstopping set of ivories just a few weeks after your initial appointment.
- With proper care, your Snap-On Smile can last many years.
How Do I Get My Snap-On Smile?
The Snap-On Smile process is easy. Call Denise DiBona, DDS for an appointment. At our comfortable office, you will pick out the style and color that appeals to you and fits your smile. We will take detailed impressions of your teeth that will be sent to an outside lab.
When your appliance is ready, we will have you come in for a final fitting. You will be able to wear your smile home!