Many dental practices offer no more than one or two orthodontics options. Yet it’s likely your family members may have very different orthodontic needs. At Denise DiBona, DDS, LLC you can choose from several kinds of braces or Invisalign.
Offering several options ensures you’ll find the best solution for every member of your family. Your orthodontics options include:
- Traditional Metal Braces
- Clear Ceramic Braces
- Thermal NiTi (Nickel Titanium) Straight Wire Braces
- Standard Invisalign Aligners
- Invisalign Teen for younger smiles
- Invisalign Express to correct minor crowding or spacing
- Invisalign Lite to treat milder orthodontic issues that don’t require major tooth movement
You may be interested in Phase I orthodontics for your youngest family members. Wearing comfortable appliances can help teeth grow in without crowding issues, reducing the need for tooth extractions if your child eventually does need braces.