Warning: Valentine’s Day isn’t that far away! It’s time to start planning what to do for this special day. But besides flowers or a reservation at a nice restaurant, have you considered cosmetic dentistry in Red Bank, NJ? Not only can you have an amazing smile for future dates, you can fall in love with your own smile.
That’s hard to do when you have cracks, chips, or stained teeth. But by calling Denise DiBona DDS, LLC today at 732-945-5343, you can be one step closer to getting a smile that makes you proud.
Feel Proud Of Your Smile
How can improving the look of your teeth and gums impact your life? First, know the power of confidence.
Imagine you are heading into an important job interview. Just before you head in, you realize there’s a noticeable stain on your shirt. You would start to panic a bit, right? That’s because you know how important it is to look good. So when your teeth are stained, chipped, or crooked, you can easily lose some self-esteem as you worry about what others will think when they see your dull smile.
That’s the power of cosmetic dentistry. It’s not about vanity or anything like that! It’s about making your smile look its best so you can feel confident and secure. And sometimes the changes are dramatic.
Know The Types Of Cosmetic Dentistry
But what kind of treatments can you get for a winning smile?
- Dental Veneers: Tooth-colored caps that are bonded to the front of your teeth. They hide imperfections and stains, but they can also make worn edges look straight. Our team can even make your veneers just a little too big in spots to cover thin but noticeable gaps between teeth.
- Teeth Whitening: Store-bought whitening kits dilute their whitening agents to sell it without a prescription. Get rid of stains much more effectively with professional-strength teeth whitening, then join our Teeth Whitening For Life program.
- Snap-On Smile: Similar to dental veneers, these snap into place over your teeth. This way, all the stains and unsightly problems are hidden. All anyone sees is a great-looking smile. And at night, you can take it off to clean your teeth normally.
- Gum Reshaping: Your gums place a small but important part in your smile. Too much, and your teeth look oddly small. Too little, and your teeth look too long. That’s why you can reshape your gumline so it’s in just the right spot for a balanced smile.
- Tooth Bonding: A more affordable way to correct cosmetic problems, this is where our dentists will carefully flow a thin layer of resin over your teeth. This fills in chips, cracks, or worn edges, but it also covers over stains.
- Orthodontics: Straight teeth are wonderful to see in a smile, which is why orthodontic treatments can be part of cosmetic dentistry. You can get traditional metal braces, but if you’re an adult who wants something a bit more discreet, Invisalign clear plastic aligners can work for you.
Call Dr. DiBona today at 732-945-5343 or contact us through our online form. The sooner you visit us for cosmetic dentistry in Red Bank, the sooner you can fall in love with your smile all over again.