Saving money is important, whether it happens at the grocery store or at the dentist. We never want cost to stop you from getting the care your smile needs to thrive. So we offer many ways to keep your family’s dental care as affordable as possible.
For example, if you’re a new patient, you can start your relationship with us with a free consultation. Call us today at 732-945-5343 to schedule one. Second opinions are free too. Dr. DiBona is happy to review your dental history, examine you, and offer her own recommendation for treatment.
Check out some of the other ways you can save on your care:
- Stop Dental Problems Before They Start – One of the easiest ways to spend less on dental care is by getting an exam and cleaning from us every six months. The cleaning removes the bacteria that causes issues like cavities and gum disease. The exam helps us identify problems in their earliest stages, when treating them won’t be too costly.
- Be Proactive About Your Care – Leaving problems untreated results in a greater cost. For example, a filling is a pretty inexpensive way to fix a cavity. Larger cavities may require a crown, which will cost more. If the decay gets inside your tooth, you’ll need a root canal to make it right.
- Join Our Dental Health Care Club – If you don’t have insurance, you may be tempted to skip regular exams and cleanings. That’s a bad idea, though, as we explained above. Instead of an easy and inexpensive fix, you may have to spend more to solve a dental problem. Dr. DiBona created a club that helps you control your costs. You simply pay a low monthly fee that covers your exams and cleanings. Plus, you’ll receive savings of 15-20 percent on our other services. You’ll also avoid insurance hassles like deductibles and pre-authorization.
- Earn Rewards for Referrals – We hope you’ll like our practice so much you’ll want to tell your family and friends about us. If you do, you can earn rewards for referrals. Ask a team member for more details.
- Keep Your Teeth White, at Minimal Cost – Everyone wants a bright, white smile. But no one wants to spend a lot of money to maintain that dazzling look. You won’t have to, if you participate in our Whitening for Life program. You pay just $99 for custom-made whitening trays and professional-strength gel to use at home. Then you pay only $15 for a resupply of gel when you visit us for your regular exam and cleaning.