At Denise DiBona, DDS it surprises us how often people will spend money on contact lenses, hair color, and similar services, yet hesitate to invest in their smile. If you improve your smile, it will enhance your confidence – which will make you more willing to pursue new opportunities in both business and social settings.
We keep your smile healthy with general dental care like exams and cleanings. We can make it beautiful too, with cosmetic and restorative services. Let us help you with:
- Straightening Your Smile – Orthodontics is a smile improvement that can make a big difference in your overall oral health. That’s because crooked teeth can affect your bite. To align your bite and straighten your teeth, we offer several kinds of braces – including traditional metal braces and clear braces. For a convenient metal-free alternative, you can choose Invisalign aligners instead.
- Filling Gaps Caused by Missing Teeth – We offer many different kinds of dental implants to replace missing teeth, including treatments where you receive implants and replacement teeth in a single appointment. If implants aren’t for you, you can get a dental bridge or dentures.
- Adding Shine to Your Smile – Our convenient whitening treatments let you brighten your smile at home. With a stronger formulation than drugstore products, you’ll get beautiful results. To maintain them, ask about our $99 Whitening for Life program. For $99, you receive custom-made whitening trays and a supply of professional-strength gel. Then pay just $15 for a fresh supply of gel at your regular dental exams.
- Giving You a Less Gummy Look – Dr. DiBona can gently remove excess gum tissue so you’ll have a better balance between teeth and gums. We offer treatments for receding gums too, using an electrosurgery unit.
- Covering All Kinds of Smile Flaws – You’ll have multiple options for concealing imperfections, including dental veneers, a bonding treatment, or a Snap-On Smile prosthetic. Dr. DiBona will help you find the right one, by considering your smile goals, overall condition of your teeth, and your budget.
Ready to improve your smile? Call 732-945-5343 today to schedule a consultation in our Red Bank, NJ office.