If you’re an adult, you probably aren’t too thrilled with the idea of wearing metal braces. You want a straight smile, but you don’t want to spend a year or more feeling self-conscious about a mouth full of metal. At Denise DiBona DDS we offer a great alternative to braces, Invisalign orthodontics.
The best way to find out if Invisalign will work for your smile is to schedule a consultation at our Red Bank, NJ office. Call us today at 732-945-5343 to schedule one.
In the meantime, check out five ways Invisalign is different from metal braces:
- Faster – Most adult patients complete their treatment within 12 months. That’s faster in most cases than wearing braces.
- Invisible Appearance – Invisalign aligners blend so easily into your smile that they are virtually unnoticeable. You’ll feel comfortable sharing your smile!
- More Comfortable – The smooth plastic aligners don’t have any bulky parts to rub against sensitive tissue in your mouth, the way that braces often can.
- Convenient to Clean – Cleaning braces can be a real chore, one that often involves special tools like a floss threader. In contrast, you simply remove your aligners for brushing and flossing. Oral hygiene couldn’t be easier!
- Lets You Eat Anything – Since you can also take out aligners for meals, you can eat all of your favorite foods without worrying about getting them stuck in braces.
We’d love a chance to introduce you to Invisalign! Call 732-945-5343 today for a consultation.