If you’re looking to transform your smile, dental veneers are a terrific way to do it!
The best way to see if these restorations are right for you is with a consultation in our Red Bank, NJ office. Call Denise DiBona DDS at 732-945-5343 today to schedule one.
In the meantime, check out give great benefits you’ll enjoy with teeth veneers. They are:
- Natural Looking – We use veneers that resemble natural tooth enamel. We can match their color to your other teeth (or go a bit brighter if you’d like) for a beautiful yet subtle improvement to your smile.
- Highly Versatile – Veneers can conceal a variety of smile problems, such as chips, stains, small gaps, worn-down teeth, and misshapen teeth.
- Durable – Because our veneers are made of strong and stain-resistant materials, they will last for many years after we’ve applied them to the front of your teeth.
- Easy to Maintain – To keep your veneers looking their best, you simply maintain a good oral hygiene routine and visit us regularly for professional dental cleanings.
- Minimally Invasive – Unlike dental crowns, our dentists remove only a tiny bit of enamel from your teeth to prepare them for your veneers treatment – or in some cases, no enamel at all.
Interested in dental veneers? Call us at 732-945-5343 now to schedule your consultation.