At Denise DiBona, DDS, LLC, we believe in treating each and every patient like family. We have received one of the top titles in dentistry and were voted top dentist in NJ for 2014 and 2015. We do everything we can to live up to this title with top-quality dentistry in Red Bank.
The atmosphere at our office is relaxed, comfortable, and inviting. We provide the highest level of patient service possible, and our priority is to make sure you are always at ease. You’ll appreciate:
- Friendly team members who are comfortable working with patients of all ages, from toddlers to senior citizens
- Care from a dental team who has advanced skills in many areas, including dental implants, orthodontics, and sleep apnea treatment
- Extended hours for your scheduling convenience, including evening appointments
- Many ways to pay for your dental care, including in-house financing and a money-saving Dental Health Care Club
- Relaxing massage chairs, aromatherapy candles, and other soothing touches
- Free second opinions and new patient consultations
Call 732-945-5343 to make an appointment today!
Visit Our Skilled Team for Your Family’s Comprehensive Dental Care
From implant dentistry to Invisalign orthodontics, we’re able to offer a comprehensive range of dental care because of the diverse skills of our dentists. For example, Dr. Steven Reff completed postgraduate training in oral surgery and cosmetic dentistry, as well as a three-year intensive hands-on training program in oral implantology. Dr. Sonia Chugh has an especially gentle touch with our youngest patients. Dr. DiBona’s advanced training over her 30-plus years of practice includes Invisalign and orthodontics, sleep apnea treatment, implant dentistry, facial rejuvenation, and dermal fillers.
No matter which services your family needs, you will find them at Denise DiBona, DDS, LLC. Our team is able to handle all dental problems flawlessly and with confidence.
Call 732-945-5343 now to schedule your appointment for top-quality dentistry in Red Bank! You’ll find us at 146 Maple Avenue, near the Count Basie Center for the Arts.