Dr. Denise DiBona is a dedicated member of the Red Bank, NJ community, and she loves giving back whenever she can. Dr. DiBona has dedicated her time to different organizations and causes to help provide the area with the health services they need. Some of her community involvement in Red Bank and beyond includes the following:
- Dentistry From The Heart – For three decades, Dr. DiBona has been working with this organization to provide free dental services to those who otherwise could not afford it.
- Donated Dental Services – This organization is another that Dr. DiBona works with to provide free dentistry to people who are disabled and medically vulnerable.
- Smile Train – Dr. DiBona donates her skills to assist this children’s charity, whose goal is to correct cleft lip palate.
- Breast Cancer Awareness – Dr. DiBona and her team have participated in fundraisers for breast cancer awareness.
- Pro Bono Dental Services – In addition to Dentistry From The Heart and Donated Dental Services, Dr. DiBona has provided free dental care throughout the years for those in need.
- Halloween Candy Buy-Back – Each year, children can bring their unopened Halloween candy to our office. We’ll pay them per pound and then ship the candy to our troops overseas.
If you would like Dr. DiBona to participate in a local community event, or if you want to find out more about the events she has participated in, call our office today at 732-945-5343.