The team at Denise DiBona, DDS, LLC is ready to care for you and provide you with the best dental treatments throughout the Red Bank area. We know how important it is for you to feel confident about your smile, and that is why we want to provide you with the best looking smile around.
Our team is dedicated to flexible scheduling, friendly customer service, and continuing education. We make sure to keep up to date with all of the latest dental techniques, treatments, and technology.
If you are ready to have a beautiful smile that shines and radiates, call the team at Denise DiBona, DDS, LLC at 732-945-5343, and we will be happy to schedule your appointment. You can also fill out our convenient dental appointment form online, and someone from our office will call you back shortly.
- Kathy"Insurance Coordinator"Kathy is the Insurance Coordinator for the office and has been with Dr. DiBona for 17 years. Her responsibilities include verifying eligibility and benefits and processing insurance claims. Kathy is married and the mother of 4.
- Tina"Dental Assistant"Tina has been working with Dr. DiBona since 2008 and is a Registered Dental assistant and the Clinical Supervisor. She loves working side by side with Dr. DiBona transforming people’s smiles and educating patients on the importance of dental health.
- Melissa"Dental Assistant"Melissa has been working with Dr. DiBona for 5 years and is a Registered Dental assistant. She enjoys making our patients feel calm and comfortable. She takes genuine interest in their families and personal lives. She especially enjoys the cosmetic aspects of orthodontic procedures.
- Lauren"Dental Assistant"Lauren really loves working as a Dental Assistant for Dr. DiBona. She’s friendly, genuinely caring and ready to help with any questions or concerns our patients may have. Having family members with dental fears, Lauren is familiar with dental “phobia” and is always ready to offer a hand to squeeze and a neck pillow or whatever it takes to make her patients feel comfortable.
- Angela"Registered Dental Hygienist"Angela has been a registered dental hygienist since 1981and has been with Dr. DiBona since 2008. Our patients enjoy their visits with Angela as she wins them over with her warm, friendly personality. Angela resides in Wall with her husband of 27 years and has two children. She has a passion for cooking and loves to share her food and recipes with us!
- Marlene"Registered Dental Hygienist"Marlene loves her profession! She has been a registered dental hygienist for almost 30 years and has been with Dr. DiBona for 13 years. She really enjoys helping our patients achieve great dental health. Marlene is a wife and mother of 3 children.
- Isabell"Staff"Bio coming soon!